Thursday, March 3, 2011

upDATE , http://lumal.com/crew/km, the kirk maillet base page 1995

My story hasn't been upDATED here: 4 quite a while it started here 14 yrs AGO. I was borne where silicon valley later evolved, i was even hatched @ stanford university a playBOY college endowed by Luther Burbank & eventually it paid better than Berkeley & become one of the premier learning institutions in the world. My Dad went art school after Korea, a sign NEON designer. Art school in SF b4 i was born meets my mom @ moffett naval air station. She had an office in the blimp hanger. sO MY DAD Bcame A SUBDIVISION developer, my mom a houseWIFE & i went 2 school in sunnyvale CA. The very 1st video arcade game PONG was @ andy caps on old san francisco road across the street was a cherry orchard. OUR backyard fence could see thru the orchard 2 the center that had the safeway & andy caps, nolan bushnell. So i was exposed 2 LED calculators & computers & apple & Hewlett Packard ever since i was a baby. I went 2 De Anza College 4 my lower division MRKT transfer program & moved as a JR 2 San Jose State. During REAGAN I was learning economics & looked @ the trends & realized we were in the longest recovery EVER. So I started selling real estate in Los Gatos. My senior year crapped out 132 semester units enough 2 graduate but my program required calculus &operations management REdo's . I never finished. Ran outta money & got a chance 2 go 2 Hollywood (soCAL) orange county commercial real estate when Donald BREN was creating NEWPORT beach & fashion ISLAND. OFF i went, sold my 1963 Rivera , NO airCON, got a three yr old MAZDArx7GLXse w/ air con. PUT on a suit & tie I ran 500K' feet of mixed use commercial OFFICE/retail.
4 the last 25 yrs I have figured stuff out & worked 4 rich PEOPLE who r seekING more money. PROFIT motive has left american & CALIFORNIA is a bunch OF elite egoMANIACS & GOVT employees KILLING the american dream. SO here i sit basically a starving artist a SAG actor who doesn't have the time 2 solict the WORK, I have a wonderful 14 yr old son & his mom is getting free finally of a work related injury fr: 10 yrs. ago. My health is funny I feel great dropped 40 lbs 2 a fighting weight of 220 LBS. got a lump on my neck & taking EA day like my last. LIFE is INTENSE I've never been happier..LIFE is grand. I work GRAPHICS & restaurant MRKT , Paparazzi MAKING everyBODY look GOOD , everyBODY wants their 15 MINUTES per ANDY OF regular PEOPLE, workIN the social MEDIA egomaniacs all , everybody is vain. I push the goggle SEO , I work the angles I'm a mad scientist, early ADOPTER.. hustler, FAST eddie. I'm Sterling Hayden & my last few years have been developing CONTENT & media in support of MRKT, but basically tryING 2 make life better & beautiful in advertising * promotion. BLAH blah , I started LUMAL one month after YAHOO, when yahoo wasn't a big DEAL the whole internet was Y is that ever gonna B important. I was there @ the big BANG, I'm still here. MOVABLE type bought the word of GOD 2 the people. I was paul revere, I was George Washington, I was Gutenberg w/ his printing press . I was the guy who invented the internet. The foot soldier. The worker ANT. It was ME al gore & guys LIKE me. PIONEER is not the retroCTIVE bankers financed GUY I hAve my FOUR domain clusters I feed quite a few MORE , I'm "kirk maillet" "lumal", "church SILVERHAMMER", "moneywellspent" "magAzinISM", "newHOLLYwoodLAND" but MY real nale IS "ryLEES dad" ILUGM, keys 2 the foreest where MY dreams R made. I've scatched my NAME on the cave wall I don't know what ART is BUT I know it when I see IT & i've taken Alot of pictures. I have lived a life I hope IS art. I have tried 2 b NOBLE & beautiful. I have seen the glory of GOD & iAM humbled by it's GRACE. I have been * iAM blessed. TRYing 2b special, hopefully not completely VAIN. SEEN amazing things w/ HIS eyes & yes BLADE runner & great movies r my passion I'm thrilled 2 B a SAG actor & I love making stills & video . I publish stuff digiatlly & yes I was there in the beginning . I setUP ad agencies as disgital. I've worled reality TV projects & low BUDGET movies. I worked 2 get ARNOLD as GOVERNOR. . I'm a fool &i know IT. I have however had a FABULOUS. RIDE. there is PLENTY of PROFF , fraGments 2 SHOW. FOLLOW me admire ME if U will I aim 2 please OR @ least AMUSE..

No comments:

Post a Comment