Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm Kirk Evan Maillet & u have been NOTIfied, informed is UR problem

U may not think so I didn't but 54 is a magic number. @ 1PM 2DAY i'm breathin AIR 4 fifty FOUR years fr: palo alto hospital @ stanford university I'm a medium distance runner. MY dad a college sprinter WWII nite carrier pilot made it 2 >52 when he was hit by a car riding his motorcycle a suzuki piece of POOP 2 get serviced so he could ride w/ my brother kent & I r new bikes.


4 last 14 yrs I've been a DAD , scared poopLESS the entire TIME but thrilled beyond anyTHING a non DAD could possibly imagine. someBODY wonderful calls me DAD.
a LOT of TIMES he calls me DORK, sometimes GEEK but he's a geek , now so is HIS mom. I teLl HIM the trick 2 BEing a geek or DORK, I pause, SMILE & say the same thing i said MANY years ago 1983 when I started SHAVING my HEAD & a sweet yound WOAMN nerviousLY askED if I was a skin HEAD. BACK in the day even the BROTHERS didn't much shave their HEADS. in 1983 it was a little shockING. I'd get it takes a lot of BALLS 2 shave ur HEAD. INTENSE i was perhaps ALREADY buf TANNED 6' & 210lbs. THE look fitted ME. In effect just like the GEEK label ,wear it well> she asked (relating 2 NAZIs skin HEADS)

"U wouldn't BELONG 2 an ORGANIZATION like THAT ?"


"NO , I proclaimED i wouldn't belong 2 AN orGANization like THAT UNless I could LEAD it"

she smiled & felt relieved I wasn't a NAZI
she didn't understand I was implieing far worse THAN belongING. I had my FUN & then I quailified IF i was a NAZI , I'd HID & not make a example of MYself & do BAD things.. she was confused BUT the point I'm making w/ the GEEK dork LABEL. BACKwards TALKing is what I call IT. If ur gonna b a geek B the KING of the GEEKS , the heavyWEIGHT champ OF geeks.

IN being a father & explaining the world 2 protect ur SON fr: it. U define urSELF 2 an innocent version of urSELF & his MOM.

BACK 2 ME or did i ever LEAVE. I had a trueLY weird last 10 MONTHS. BEEN sleeping in my studio OFFICE a granny SHACK behind a wonderful view on TOP a hill next 2 HERMOSA beach CA. the SOUTH bay is where MY son was hatchED his mom A local GIRL family BRADY bunch all SOcal locals. I've worked the entire LA county FREAKshow as freelancer since my real JOB brought me south 2 newHOLLYwoodLAND in mid 80's. after it BLEW up they DEFAULTED THREW ME INTO INsolvency. the LIFEboat HAS NEVER FOUND land & THE ship NEVER came IN. i HAVE HOWEVER LIVED LIKE A PAINTER in PARIS IN THE 30'S. caps LOCK will always get U.


I've survived the OBAMAnomics, inheirted the SUB prime everyBODY w/ a JOB & credit borrowed everyTHING they COULD bubblisHious EXPLOSION DID get him elected. EVERYbody 4GOT 911, shame ON us. IDEAs r wonderful YES good intentions very COOL but jimmy carter got elected Bcuase he wasn't experienced SO did BARRY. OJT on the job TRAINing is a bad idea 4 POTUS. @ least NOW he kinda knowS what he's doing & yes NANCY pelosi has been RUNNING the country. SHE can't GET fired , OR arrested in her district near SF BUT the TOP job the PEOPLE have spoken.

AMERICA rules the WORLD

4 good or 4 BAD in that besides OUR wonderful WEAPONS & yes THEY r wonderful, the PRIDE of the PLANET, everyBODY wants EM..bCAUSE we elect FOOLS & sinners 2 decide HOW we WORK or DON'T.

I'm hand 2 MOUTH & discounts R the name OF game bCAUSE noBODY w/o MONEY can GET any BANKS r the enemy & GOVT is ruled & public opinion BY BANKS.. when RICH guys OR thous wanting 2b RICH can make MONEY & PAY taxes I'm very POPULAR in spite of my eccentricities these DAYS & times , while i have a month 2 FEED besides MY owm I discount 2 KEEP customers ALIVE.

THE scope & type of customers is different & everyBODY is in a lifeBOAT. WE may return 2 the nature of my life 54 years 2DAY. I doubt it.

I've been hackING & experimenting w/ everyTHING media MRKT & IT 4 the entire TIME. I even went 2 HIGH school in the only school 4 a short time actually in silicon VALLET watershed SUNNYvale. I just got a phone call FR: wellsFARGO related 2 what I started THIS rant AbOUT..

one of my cryBABY customers (trimLINEauto.com) , CHARGED back a payPAY set of tranactions FUNDed by a debit card binded 2 VISA. 4 five years i promoted his upholstery business on the internet. EA year cried he was going BROKE business sucks. THIS year MMX i told him no more discount free time everyTHING needs 2 b paid 4 or ur on ur own.

march I came 2 his location w/ my MIfi internet card (he's been stealing WIfi fr: neighbor & it doesn't always connect. WE set up his PAYpay & change his Email forwarding 2 his new HOME isp address & make changes 2 his content , publish his 2 CARS he's tryING 2 sell & BLAH BLAH BLAH. 5 months later after $210 dollars worth of fees received thru PAYpal by way of his debit CARD, he asks 2 drop my services @ anniversary of domain renewal & I setup a fresh account & transfer domain 2 HIM personlly. HIS web designer NEW guy calls me UP asks 4 more time 2 download CONTENT as ZIP file & start new website I repost the DOMAIN & content & the clock TICKS & the 30 days 2 reverse DOMAIN transfer PASSES.

MAGICALLY after ICANN change thru GOdaddy can't b reversed, he threatens ME u better come 2 my store & make changes I want OR else. GO's 2 his bank reverse selected payments thru PAYPAL , leaves domain fess 2 GOdaddy rejects $210 worth of 10 tranactions related 2 domain change & hosting. PAYpal instantly removes $170 FR: my account & godaddy cancels MY services 4 $36 of direct fees.

$210 LOST was easy & defendABLE what happens AFTER is anOTHER niteMARE, which happily ON my bDAY 2 day IN spite of everyTHING I'm pleased 2 report I have come 2 grips WITH. happiness is my MIDLE name 2DAY I will survive & what I will tell U next will SHOCK u. I"M off 2 business plan the MRKT 4 contactHAMMER.com & collect some money & pay SOME bills . HAVE a drink 4ME, clebrate MY 54 years BREATHing air. BANKS suck ,paypal SUCKS &

ur checking account number on ur check 2 the superMARKET can destroy ur entire FINANCIAL future & nobody in the KNOW seems 2 CARE


identity theft is THE problem w/ U spending money protected by VISA & MASTERcard that hurts UR credit rating.

ur checkING account number is a unlimited direct way 2 steal UR money w/o security CODE expiration DATE or even ur NAME. the number itself GENERATES eCHECK withDRAWALs that can clear ur account in 10 days & u lose the MONEY if THEY do it right.

THEY can steal ur MONEY & it's over. LOCAL police departments will not even TAKE a police report unless the fraud is OVER $20,000

1 comment:

  1. after the fact IF the account it sends 2 is CLOSED easy 2 DO the money is GONE. 30 days STATEment cycle means it's already OVER. eCHECKS 2 PAYpal have no recourse THEY can take whatver they feel like it's BILLION dollar NON bank w/ access 2 ur account legally . it isn't SAFE it isn't just 2 verify CHECK numbers r FEARED by the guy @ TOR that protects dissendents in IRAN china & yes WIKIleaks HE fears CHECKING acconut NUMBERS

    ReplyDelete